KFC Learning Zone is a private learning platform available only to employees at KFC and other Yum! Brands Restaurant Systems Group. Access to the online materials available at the zone is made available through www.fedsso.yum.com.
Having said that, access to the learning zone is permitted strictly after the user (KFC employee) has logged in to the website. The primary ambition of this learning zone is the empowerment of the employees.
So, this learning zone offers various learning programs, and resources to help the trainees. And such a great opportunity is presented only to employees at KFC and other Yum! Brands.
Although, the priority of the zone is to facilitate learning programs, and provide other relevant resources. The system also maintains the personal account of each trainee where they can check out details related to learning courses, enroll for a new program, check attendance, course timesheet, performance record, etc.
KFC Learning Zone Login Requirements
The learning zone is protected by a security system that ensures that only authorized users proceed beyond the login page.
So, login credentials are issued to each user of KFC. As a result, due to such factors, the following details are the primary requirement for KFC login.
KFC LearningZone Login – Step-By-Step Guide
KFC employee login at the learning zone login page is yet another obligation, that must be fulfilled by every trainee.
Since the learning zone is a private learning platform, a login process exclusive to this platform has been created.
Therefore, every trainee must comply with the following login instructions.
- Visit Yum Learning Zone at www.fedsso.yum.com.
- On the right side of the homepage, there will be the login fields.
- Enter your Username & Password in the respective fields.
- Then click on the Sign In option.
- Access should be granted after a moment.
|Learning Zone Login||Visit Here|
Reset Learning Zone KFC Sign-In Password
Those who are experiencing login trouble will find a necessary solution at the learning zone portal. It is also true in case you need to reset your password.
The User ID is the only detail required to reset the login password by following these instructions;
- To visit the Self-Service portal to reset your password you have to go through Learning Zone.
- While at the Learning Zone click on Trouble Signing In.
- Now, the Self-Service Quick Help page will open.
- Here, select the user category i.e., US User OR Non-US User.
- And then tap on Forgot Password.
- Enter your User ID or Email Address as you prefer.
- Tap on the Proceed option.
- You then have to act in accordance with the instructions that shall be provided.
KFC Employee Learning Zone Support Number
KFC employees shall be guided by the Learning Zone support center when they employee has made contact.
So, employees have the option of availing individual assistance but most importantly they should be the ones to get in touch with the service desk.
Support Number: 1800helpkfc OR 1800-435-7532.
Benefits of the KFC Learning Zone Portal
As a standardized training course that is exclusively offered to KFC employees, there are numerous benefits that await the employee.
Each one of the following benefits is instrumental for the further development of employees professionally.
- There is no access limit, in other words, the Learning Zone will be open 24/7.
- The protection and privacy of every trainee are managed by the security system.
- So, an employee can access the account securely, 24/7.
- And check to learn course updates, enroll for new courses, and previous courses, and download answers.
- View upcoming course schedules, attendance records, and course hours attendance.
- Access performance remarks, course certificates, download certificates, etc.
KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken an American fast food restaurant chain that specializes in fried chicken was founded on March 20th, 1930.
Colonel Harland Sanders and Pete Harman are the founders of this fast food chain that is headquartered at 1441 Gardiner Lane, Louisville, Kentucky, U.S. Its global headquarters are in Dallas, Texas.
With its presence in more than 22,621 locations across 150 countries, KFC occupies the second position in terms of business or restaurant chains.
In addition to fried chicken, it also serves hamburgers, milkshakes, and salads, among others. Currently, it is a subsidiary of its parent organization i.e., Yum! Brands.
How can I recover the KFC Employee Sign-In User ID?
The answer to this question lies with the website of Learning Zone. So, it would be better to check out the following.
- It’s obvious that the trainee first has to visit the Learning Zone.
- Where he/she needs to click on Trouble Signing In.
- Then on the next page select the user type i.e., US User or Non-Us User.
- And then tap on Forgot User Id.
- Now, you can retrieve your User ID with a Security PIN or by providing your Email Address.
- If you choose Security PIN click on Proceed and for the latter enter your Email Address.
- Finally, you will receive further instructions from the portal.
What is the process for KFC Learning Zone Registration?
Regarding the registration of new employee for the Learning Zone, the responsible authority fall upon the manager. So, any employee who has not been registered can contact their respective managers.
To make the best of the opportunity, courtesy of KFC Yum Brands Learning Zone, it is imperative for the trainees to learn how to manage their courses and other information. So, the information related to KFC employee Learning Sign In, Retrieve User ID and Reset Password, available in this article are fundamental.