MyDMU is a De Montfort University student portal. Visit my.dmu.ac.uk, and select your profile from Student, staff, and guest users. Now, submit your login credentials to access grades, assessments, results, and courses via blackboard, the library catalog, etc.
All the students of the university can visit www.my.dmu.ac.uk. which is the official website of this student hub. It also has an official mobile app that allows users to visit this platform from their mobile phones.
One of the notable features of the My DMU platform is providing students with real-time information concerning the University.
About De Montfort University
De Montfort University Leicester (DMU) was established as a public university under the Further and Higher Education Act, in 1992. The university is located in Leicester, England, UK. The name of the university is derived from a 13th-century Earl of Leicester, Simon de Montfort.
The university has 4 different faculties namely Computing, Engineering, and Media, Faculty of Health and Sciences, Faculty of Business and Law, and Faculty of Art, Design, and Humanities. A 17-person Board of Governors, is the body responsible for the governance.
MyDMU Portal Login Requirements
Still, every student has to be aware of the guidelines for availing themselves of the My DMU Student portal. First of all, you must have the following, each student will be assigned their respective personal login credentials.
My DMU Login @my.dmu.ac.uk
MyDMU login portal launched by De Montfort University is an online application specifically designed to support the students, staff, and guest users of the university.
If any student were to access the services provided by My DMU, then the student must log in. Let’s look at the official sign-in process, which is described below.
- Login must be done strictly at the My-DMU student portal, so visit www.my.dmu.ac.uk.
- Select your profile from Student, Staff, and Guest User.
- When you click on Student then the page will appear like this:
- This page is also meant for user login.
- So, enter your Username and Password in their respective fields.
- Then click on the Sign In option.
|Direct Login Page||Click Here|
Reset MyDMU Login Password Online
Students can reset their login password online and obviously at the DMU student portal. During the process, the student has to provide a Username and Last Name. To check the complete process take a look below.
- The password reset option is only available at the My-DMU student portal, so go to www.my.dmu.ac.uk.
- Once you reach the login page click on Forgotten Password.
- A new page will open, where you have to enter your Username and Last Name.
- Then tap on the Search option.
- Finally, the portal will then send your login details including your password.
DMU Student Portal Benefits
The fact is that without the benefits the DMU platform would be futile. However, that is not the case because DMU Hub is capable of meeting the requirement of its users by providing:
- 24/7 accessibility from a computer or its official My-DMU mobile app.
- Provides a secure connection to protect user data and privacy.
- DMU Blackboard login services to access personal assessment records, grades, etc.
- Library platform giving unrestricted access to education and course resources.
- Information related to student regulations.
MyDMU mobile app
The MyDMU mobile app is available for android and iOS powered smartphones. Hence, individuals can visit Google Play Store or Apple Store respective to download the My-DMU Mobile app on their personal mobile.
Although, the students can reach out to the My-DMU support desk from their account where the link to DMU IT support is available. However, those who want to contact the center on phone can contact you.
DMU Student Gateway Number: 0116 257 7595
What is MyDMU Blackboard?.
DMU Blackboard in simple terms can be defined as an online learning platform. Through this web-based learning system students can have access to a wide range of educational resources for their courses, attend lectures, communicate with teachers, student, etc.
What are the steps for MyDMU Blackboard Login?.
For My.DMU Blackboard Login, the students first have to login at the login portal. And once login is successful they can move on to Blackboard login.
How do I visit DMU Staff Portal?
The procedure which allows the DMU Staffs to visit the official DMU Staff portal involves the following steps.
1. Visit the MyDMU portal.
2. You then have to select a profile i.e., Staff.
3. Then you will have access to the DMU Staff portal.
4. You can login here as DMU staff with username and password.
This article with its extensive content can be a complete guide for students with respect to My-DMU login, MyDMU Mobile App, DMU Blackboard login, DMU student portal benefits, etc.