View your DHL Payslip online from the official DHL Myview web portal that is dhlsc.myview.zellis.com. The online DHL Payslips portal gives access to its colleagues to get their monthly payslips from anywhere.
DHL is the largest courier service provider with a large number of employees. To maintain employees’ personal records or salary records, DHL developed an online view portal. The DHLSC MyView portal helps its employee to view their DHL payslip, P11Ds, P60s, and personal details online.
DHL changes its system to provide the payslip, now DHL did not post paper copies of your payslip. Now all the details are available online and you need some credentials to get the details in a single click.
To get the login credentials first of all you need o register at the DHL portal to access your payslips online from DHL My View portal.
DHL Payslip Registration/First Time Login
To register at the DHL portal you need some credentials that prove you are a DHL employee. To complete the registration you need your Payroll number, National insurance number, Email Address, Date of Birth, and password.
- Payroll Number – It is an 8 digit number shown on your last paper payslips. ( The next option to find a payroll number is replaced 826 with 1 on your oracle number.)
- National Insurance Number – This is available in your P60.
- Email Address – Required a working personal email address.
- Date Of Birth – Your date of birth.
- A Password – Create a password that you need to log in to the DHL portal.
Now follow the steps to complete the registration.
- First, visit the official portal https://dhlsc.myview.zellis.com/.
- On the Login, page click on the register Email address.
- On a new page, you will be asked for entering your credentials.
- Enter your payroll number, NI number, date of birth and click on NEXT.
- After this, you will receive a temporary secure password link to use your first-time login. This link is valid for only 24 hours.
- Next, you need to change the password or set a security question answer.
|Register Email Address||Visit Here|
DHL Payslip Login Online at dhlsc.myview.zellis.com
If you are a registered employee then you can log in at the DHL website anytime to view your DHL online payslips by entering your login credentials.
The login credentials you required are
- Your Payroll number
- Date of Birth
- The Answer of Security Question you Set at Registration Time
Now follow the steps to easily access the DHL online payslip.
STEP 1. Visit DHL my view website https://dhlsc.myview.zellis.com/.
STEP 2. On the login page enter your Payroll number and password.
STEP 3. The next step is to click on the log-in.
STEP 4. Now enter the required credentials and login into your profile.
|DHL Payslip||View Here|
How To Reset DHL Payslips Login Password?
On the login page, you will get a password reset link. Click on that Forgotten your password link and enter payroll number and select date of birth and finely click on the reset my account. This process will help you to reset the DHL login password.
In case you want to change your email address then login into your account and select change email address.
Also, you can change your password by login into your account by choosing the change password option.
|Forgotten Your Password?||Reset Here|
You May Also Like
The employees of DHL if you are having trouble login into the DHL payroll portal then contact the manager or payroll clerk.
Email Address: [email protected]
NOTE: Include your name, payroll number, and description of the issue you are having.
DHL is a courier or package delivery service provider at the International level. DHL is part of the German international courier provider firm Deutsche post. Deutsche Post is a logistics and delivery company in Germany.
The founder of DHL is Adrian Dalesey, Larry Hillblom, and Robert Lynn. This company was founded in San Francisco, California in 1969.
DHL provides its services all over the world and currently, 380000 employees are working with DHL. To make people’s life easy DHL provides efficient and fast courier service.
This is the complete step-by-step guide to accessing your DHL payslip online from dhlsc.myview.zellis.com. For any query, you can comment here or also can contact your line manager.